South Korea Apartments
  South Korea Serviced Apartments   South Korea Prepaid Phone   South Korean Furniture Rental   South Korea Relocation Service   South Korea Moving   South Korea Information
Free Board
Foreigner Date
Useful Links
Site Map
FAQ main
Visa/Registration Information  
House Information Serviced Apartment Information
Emergency/Hospital Information Office Information
Weather Information School Information
Visa/Registration Information Transportation Information
Furniture Information Broadcasting Information
Common Information Food information
NO Qusetion
1    What are the procedures for obtaining working visa for foreigners?
2    My Canadian friend is currently in Korea with a working visa, employed by a Korean company. Does his visa status change if he leaves the company? Is it possible to stay in Korea or does he renew his visa right away?
3    How can I get employment visa in Korea?
4    Can I stay in Korea without visa? How can I obtain visa in Korea if necessary?
5    What are countries under Visa Exemption Agreements with Korea?
6    How can I obtain the certificate of alien registration?
7    Can I get part-time job in Korea? What kind of part-time job can I get?
South Korea Apartments - South Korea Apartments, Seoul Serviced Apartments in South Korea, Korean Furniture Rental, Prepaid Phone Rental and Relocation Services provided.
RM 901, Hannam BLDG 737-37, Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea "INTER-WAYS"
Registration No. : 106-86-18160 / Registration No. for On-line Sales : 03858
The President: Sang-Moon, Park / Personal Data: Byung-Jun, Kim
Korea Office +82.2.793.8866 / webmaster@nicerent.com / Fax +82.2.793.8849

Copyright 2003-2007 South Korea Apartments All rights reserved.