Hyundai Sungwoo Resort has a condominium, youth hostel, and other
accommodation facilities. Its a leisure town close to the city, only an hour
and a half away from Seoul if you take the Yeongdong Highway. It is
equipped with a variety of ski trails to fit the different levels of skiers, and
it also boasts of having the first 8-person gondolas imported into Korea, as well
as courses dedicated to snowboarding.
Across the street from the Kangwon-do Wonju Express Bus Terminal(at
Wonju local public office), take the shuttle bus or taxi to Hyundai Sungwoo Resort.
( takes 40 min )
1. 202 Duwon-ri, Dunnae-myeon, Hoengseong-gun, Gangwon-do
Tel : +82-33-340-3000(Korean/English/Chinese/Japanese)
3. Homepage : http://www.hdsungwoo.co.kr/
4. Open: November 23.2003 ~ Early March .2004
* Adults 14 and
over / Children 13 and under
* Quality fees apply during the weekdays (Mon~Fri)
Early Morning skiing operates only on Sundays and holidays(except the new year
* Evening/Morning tickets allow you to ski early morning on Sundays and
holidays as well..
Ski Rental Fees
6. Facilities: Ski & Snowboard simulator, arcades, gym, sauna, health club, bowling
alley, darts, swimming pool, billiards, small theater, table tennis, karaoke,
bears, technotech, room-salon, internet cafe, seminar room
- Korea apartment, Korea seoul Serviced Apartments,
Korea real estate and Korean Furniture Rental provided.
RM 901, Hannam BLDG 737-37, Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea "INTER-WAYS"
Registration No. : 106-86-18160 / Registration No. for On-line Sales : 03858
The President: Sang-Moon, Park / Personal Data: Byung-Jun, Kim
Korea Office +82.2.793.8866
/ Fax +82.2.793.8849
Copyright 2003-2007 Korea Apartment All rights reserved.