Samsung Medical Center
Asan Medical Center
Seoul National University Hospital
 Samsung Medical Center
SMC has become the nation's leader in health care and medical arts and science by offering the best medical care and the finest quality service.
We are committed to achieving a higher level of patient care by adding a 2000 bed supermodern medical complex by the year 2003.
With the addition of this new building, we will be able to provide a highly improved patient care for a larger number of people by comprehensive and truly multidisciplinary approach through a harmonious mixture of patient care, education and research.
We shall continue our endeavor to be the world class medical institute in the 21st century.
International Health Service
The International Health Service(IHS) opened in September 1995, offer in-and out-patient treatment, consultations and referrals across a comprehensive range of specialties. The service is a major component of the Samsung Medical Center's Seoul Hospital, which is one of the country's leading health care institutions with over 800 physicians, 1200 beds and ultramodern, world-class medical technology and facilities. IHS have the primary goal of providing the best quality health care to foreigners residing in or traveling through Korea. IHS is well received among foreign residents for its outstanding medical and nursing staff including proficient services IHS has also won international recognition : SMC was designated as the Primary Medevac Facility of the White House for the 97 Muju Winter Universiad Games (Jan. - Feb. 97), and the official domestic Medevac Facility for the 2002 World Cup Games.
- Reception Desk at IHS
- Primary medical care services are provided by specialists in internal medicine, pediatrics, family medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation(PMR), psychiatry and others.
- The outpatient services are fully backed up by specialists in 28 specialty and subspecialty departments and divisions of the Samsung Medical Center for any consultation and referrals.
- The services are staffed by bilingual medical staffs, and the main and official language of the service is English. - Appointments are conveniently made by telephone or e-mail.
- The outpatient services are equipped with modern facilities and instruments with immediate access to all the ultramodern equipment and services of the Samsung Medical Center.
- 24 hours' emergency medical services are provided by the medical staff in coordination with emergency service of the Samsung Medical Center.
- A Foreign Patient intensive Care
- Shinae Yoo M.D.
(Pediatrics, Family Medicine)
- Bong J. Choi M.D., Associate Director
(Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology)
-Erin Hahn R.N., Nurse Manager
-Staff nurse : Daria Yoo R.N., Mary Kim R.N.
-Clerk : Alice Kim
Outpatient Service Hours
Monday through Friday : 09:00 a.m. ~ 17:00 p.m
Saturday : 09:00 a.m. ~ 12:00 noon
For Appointment orEmergency Contact
Tel) 02-3410-0200 / 0226
Useful info Main Page
Seoul Apartments - Seoul Apartments, Korea Serviced Apartments, Korea Serviced Offices and Korean Furniture Rental provided.
RM 901, Hannam BLDG 737-37, Hannam-Dong, Yongsan-Gu, Seoul, Korea "INTER-WAYS"
Registration No. : 106-86-18160 / Registration No. for On-line Sales : 03858
The President: Sang-Moon, Park / Personal Data: Byung-Jun, Kim
/ Fax +82.2.793.8849
All rights reserved.